Anson Boulware Howard
A native of San Antonio, Texas, Anson joined Uhl Fitzsimons after three years practicing law as a judge advocate in the Marine Corps, where he litigated two felony trials, twenty-one misdemeanor trials, and thirty-nine administrative hearings.
- Address4040 Broadway, Suite 430
A native of San Antonio, Texas, Anson joined Uhl Fitzsimons after three years practicing law as a judge advocate in the Marine Corps, where he litigated two felony trials, twenty-one misdemeanor trials, and thirty-nine administrative hearings. As a rancher, in Dimmit, Tom Green, and Coleman Counties, Anson draws on personal experience in his practice, which focuses on oil and gas leases, pipeline and access easements, surface use agreements and compliance, conservation easements, and grazing and hunting leases.
Admitted to the Texas Bar in 2013
Legal Education: Texas Tech University School of Law, 2013
Marine Corps Officer Basic School, 2014
Undergraduate Education: Southern Methodist University, 2010
- Representation of mineral and surface owners in matters pertaining to Oil and Gas Leases, Surface Use Agreements, and Geophysical Survey Agreements throughout the Eagle Ford Shale and the Permian Basin.
- Representation of property owners in Pipeline Right-of-Way Agreement negotiations, to include condemnation hearings, throughout West Texas, South Texas, Central Texas, and the Gulf Coast.
- Representation of property owners in Electric Transmission Right-of-Way Agreement negotiations throughout West Texas and South Texas.
- Representation of property owners in Saltwater Disposal Well Agreement.
- Representation of surface owners in Water Use and Water Purchase and Sale Agreements.
- Representation of landowners along rivers, streams, and lakes regarding public use and trespass.
- Representation of property owners in mineral, royalty and surface conveyances.
- Representation of landowners for soil carbon storage agreements throughout Texas.
Professional Affiliations and Awards
- State Bar of Texas (Oil, Gas, & Energy Resources Section)
- Texas Wildlife Association Executive Committee
- Texas Brigades Board of Directors
- Texas Southwestern Cattle Raisers Association
- 2016 Defense Counsel of the Year National Capital Region
- 2017 Navy Marine Corps Commendation Medal