The Uhl Fitzsimons Estate & Business Planning group advises individuals and families on an array of business, tax and estate planning matters. Our attorneys routinely assist clients in the formation and administration of closely-held businesses, such as limited partnerships, limited liability companies and S corporations. They counsel clients in the areas of probate, trust and guardianship administrations, general taxation matters and the formation and governance of nonprofit and tax-exempt organizations. Additionally, we advise clients in litigation matters, as well as audits and U.S. Tax Court proceedings.
Our Estate & Business Planning group provides the following services:
- Preparation and execution of estate plans which meet the needs of family members in all generations;
- Developing creative and effective techniques to transfer wealth in a tax-efficient manner;
- Formation and governance of closely held business (including limited liability companies, limited partnerships and S corporations);
- Advising clients on succession issues in family businesses;
- Advising clients on asset-protection strategies;
- Drafting pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements, and assisting with community and separate property issues; and
- Creating charitable organizations, including public charities and private foundations.